Invited Session Chairs:
- Prof. Marius M. Balas (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
Prof. Xiao-qiang Xi(email@example.com), Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications, China.
- Prof. Tsu-Yang Wu (firstname.lastname@example.org),Fujian University of Technology, China.
- Prof. Gang-yi Ding(email@example.com), Beijing Institute of Technology, China.
- Prof.Xing-si Xue(firstname.lastname@example.org), Fujian University of Technology, China.
- Prof. Hong Zhang(email@example.com), Xi’an University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
In ECC-2019, a number of invited sessions are planned. If you are interested in proposing an invited session, please contact the Invited Session Chairs before August 10, 2019. Note that planning an invited session involves the specification of:
- A session title describing an investigated topic with few words
- A brief description explaining the main guidelines
- A proposition of some expert names with affiliations in the domain of interest
- Organization of an invited session with 5 to 10 papers